In order to use the signature service and/or access electronic patient records, a one-time identity verification is required. Please bring the necessary documents with you for on-site identification.
Preparation for your on-site appointment
Fill in and print out the application form
You need to bring your personal application form with you for your on-site identity verification. No forms are provided on site.
Please proceed as follows:
- Click on "Create account" if you do not yet have a SwissID account or "Login" if you already have a SwissID account.
- Next go to "My verified identity".
- Open the menu item "Official identification points".
- Click on "Start".
- Print the application form.
- Sign the application form.
What you need for identification on-site
- Correctly filled-out application form (in accordance with the above instructions)
- Valid identification document (passport or ID card)
- Valid residence permit (only for patient record)
- Mobile phone with the same number as in the application